Since I normally blog about fashion I just wanted to share a few of the make -up items that I use everyday and just can’t live without. As make-up is so important to everyday style I always think it’s interesting to see what products other people use – so here are mine:
1) 2) 3)
4) 5) 6)
1) Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector: A brilliant BB Cream that lasts all day with good coverage, I find it gives a nice sheen to your skin creating a natural glow.
2) Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer: This product is a life saver it covers any spots, blemishes or dark circles so well and blends incredibly over any foundation or BB Cream.
3) Maxfactor Creme Puff in Medium Beige: This powder is perfect to create a flawless finish and is great to cover up any shiny areas.
4) GOSH Shimmer Brick Bronze: The range of colours blend well and it is a great everyday way to highlight check bones and give a general golden glow.
5) Benefit They’re Real Mascara: This is hands down the best mascara ever! It immediately lengthens and curls your lashes – and mine are blonde, short and stubby lashes. It doesn’t clump at all and the only improvement I could find with this mascara is if it was a bit thicker.
6) MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette: I love this palette as there are so many great colours which you can blend together and are useful as everyday eyeshadows. I myself generally go for quite natural colours and this palette offers some great options for that.
7) Nivea Moisturising Lip Balm: I suffer with quite dry lips in general and this lip balm is great to use any time of day to keep your lips moist and gives them a nice sheen. It’s also a great base to which you can apply a lipstick to for a consistent colour.
8) Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick 107: This light pink shade is perfect to add a bit of colour to perk up an everyday natural look, it lasts for several hours and is great value.
These are my make-up must haves hope it’s been interesting for you to see what I use day to day, what are you must haves? XOXO